To provide the healthcare community with the most diversified, well-trained individuals, assisting medical professionals related to patient’s needs medical and psychological needs. Our goal is to provide quality job-relevant career training to highly motivated, academically oriented individuals with broad, in-depth educational programs to enter, prosper in, and meet the needs of today’s employment. We are committed to providing quality programs to help students achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals. Our 40 years of experience and expertise provides informative and current, lecture-based education, while our competency-based training provides the relevant skill development for our graduates for their chosen career. These winning combinations prepare our students to meet, and surpass, the demands of today’s employers. Career-oriented education is offered in the areas of Certified Nurse Assisting, Home Health Aide, and Healthcare Provider CPR with AED.
- To develop each students' understanding of the information and language specific to meet students’ health care field.
- To provide students with all the materials, faculty and administrative support needed to successfully complete their chosen career.
- To encourage and foster the value of life-long learning education to our students.
- To provide students with the most up-to-date, and comprehensive information available in their field of study.
- To utilize evaluation tools and materials which require the students to effectively demonstrate the integration of the concepts and skills they have learned.